Coming Soon
I heard the most exciting news today! My pottery teacher suggested that I start preparing for a pottery exhibition. It will take me about a year and a half to conceptualise the ideas and work on a series of pottery pieces. Yeah!! I am thrilled... a show with my teacher... Wow... this is the experience I have dreaming about and can't wait to start.
So I plan to create this blog where I can "talk" about pottery and solely on the preparation. I hope there will be good pieces coming soon.
So I plan to create this blog where I can "talk" about pottery and solely on the preparation. I hope there will be good pieces coming soon.


1 Comments:
Hi Issac. Thanks for the note :) I like to throw on the wheel and I do have this thing about throwing functional wares. I guess this has got to do with the fact that I like to see my pots being used by others and not being admired from afar. I am still experimenting with various styles, hopefully will come up with something that is somewhat my own. I have posted some pictures here.. they are rather old.. still working on the new form :) Do drop by and share your works someday.. Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home